Thursday, April 11, 2013

Another Birthday Card

Like I said, there seems to be a lot of birthdays around this time. I made this for my aunt when she celebrated her birthday in March.


I finally got to use some uninked stamps. Yay!

Also, a very happy birthday to the City Crafter Challenge blog. They have a fun blog hop with amazing card inspirations there. I'd like to link my card up to this week's challenge but I apologize for the cropped card as when I took it, I didn't know I'd be linking it up to any challenges. Hope it's still eligible! 

5 comments:

Ros Crawford said...

What a super card this is ... i love your stamping ... Many thanks for playing along at CCCB!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Fun, cute, and Amazing! Thanks for sharing it with us at CCCB!

Anonymous said...

So cute!!!! Thanks so much for sharing in our Birthday celebration this week at CCCB :-)

AppleApricot Wen said...

Love this card too! Thank you so much Vic for playing along with us at CCCB! Hugs, Wendy

Unknown said...

Another cute sweet card. Love the embossing. Thanks so much for playing along with us over at CCCB!