Saturday, July 7, 2012

Use It Tuesday Design Team

I'm still on vacation and enjoying all the rest time as well as the beach :)

My little surprise for this post is...I made it on my first design team at Use It Tuesday! I feel really honoured to get chosen as I am fairly to new to card-making and I get to play along with all the talented crafters on the new team. I also love this challenge blog as it encourages us to use up our craft stash, which I seem to love purchasing but haven't used a lot of it. I hope this will help out with my craft supplies shopping addiction :o). Here's my little badge ^-^



 Be sure to check out all the talented ladies on this term's design team :).

Heather (DT Coordinator)
Tess
Tammy
Haven
Stephanie
Caroli
Danielle
Marjolaine
Cathy 


I'll be back Tuesday with the first project ;)

No comments: