Sunday, April 8, 2012

One of a Kind Show Recap: Noujica





I promised I would make posts about the artisans/work I liked from the One of a Kind Show. The first one is about the company Noujica. I absolutely love their work and I ended up buying a scarf, belt, and a 3 in one scarf/tank top/skirt. I am wearing the button scarf up top in the picture (and enjoying the cherry blossom bloom). The silkscreened prints are on the clothing/accessories are so eye catching and has a neutral colour palette that matches my taste. I'm really happy with what I bought :) Even though it's kind of pricey, it's a handmade one of a kind product that I'm willing to pay for.

Band-Belt. Love how it can be used in so many ways :)


                      Belt that be can be reversible.                             Linen scarf with button. 
           Great to add a little accent to a dress/top.          I've always had a thing for buttons so when I  
                                                                                      saw this scarf, it was love at first sight :D  


Braided scarf that I wish I got too.


What do you think of their clothing/accessories?


P.S. Thanks for all the recent comments on my card making posts. I've made this blog back in February and I was hoping for some comments and here they were in the last 2 weeks :) I'll be posting more cards soon but I haven't gotten a chance to upload my pictures.

No comments: