Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Suess

During the winter holidays, I had the opportunity to watch Suessical at The Young People's Theatre during my camp job. I absolutely loved it! Watching people dance, act, and sing while wearing colourful, creative costumes performed on a well designed set actually makes me teary eyed to see such talent. I wish I was that dramatically talented but I always have my visual arts to turn to. I hope I can get my hands on the CD one day. In the meantime, here's one of the songs I loved...all about the imagination.




I came upon this super cute craft relating to Dr. Suess and his truffula trees from The Lorax. Click on picture to link to the blog.



Question: What's your favourite Dr. Suess book or quote?

Mine has always been:

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." :)

No comments: